Our village is a life right housing scheme. This means there are no agent fees,
transfer duties or lawyer costs involved. Upon termination of
membership, 80% of the resale price is paid back to you or your estate. Prices of units
are adjusted annually and we personally fix selling prices to ensure affordable, market-related prices.
Unit sizes vary from 28 to 160m².
Purchase price includes the following:
- Price calculated per square metre of the unit in question (current rates available at the office)
- Mandatory membership of the registered care centre
The monthly levy is compiled as follows:
- Basic charge as calculated per square metre of unit
- Care Centre charge
- Electricity consumption
- Excess water consumption
The monthly levy covers the following:
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour basic health care
- Municipal rates
- Two hours cleaning service per week
- Insurance on your dwelling unit (residents are responsible for insuring the content)
- Maintenance of the dwelling unit on the outside.
- Mowing of all lawns
- Refuse removal
- Basic water consumption
Additional services provided at minimal cost:
- Shuttle service to town and back every Tuesday and Thursday
- Footcare, blood pressure/sugar level tests, etc.
- A panic button linked to the care centre 24 hours per day
- Garden services